Custom Corporate Digital Marketing Training for Your Team
Get your marketing and web teams all on the same page so everyone has a plan to market your business consistently across the board.
Let’s face it. The world changes at the speed of the internet.
But has your company kept up with it all?
The rules keep changing on the internet. Your competitors keep showing up on the search engines. How do you know what the right tools are for marketing on the internet any more? How do you keep up?
With an on-site internet marketing workshop, your employees will learn the critical insider techniques they’ll need to leverage the power of the internet. This will bring in new targeted customers, saving your company hundreds of hours wasted time. A private, in-house customized training program, will deliver the tools and techniques your company needs to succeed on the internet.
Having in-house training guarantees that your employees can be learning without worrying about exposing any insider information or private marketing data to the public or your competitors. We’ll be happy to sign an NDA of course! Your employees will be more productive because they can get the core, critical answers they need to do their job.
By customizing the program to your company’s needs, we’ll deliver exactly what you want without wasting time going through unneeded content. Some of the topics we can put together for you include:
- Keyword research – What are your customers really searching for? Do you know?
- Search engine optimization (SEO) – How do you structure your website to maximize visibility on Google?
- Paid placement strategies – Google makes it easy to burn money on paid ads. How do you build campaigns properly that perform without wasting time and money on the wrong things?
- Social media – How do you engage your customers in conversions and actually measure it?
- Corporate team blogging – Blogging is the most powerful tool at your disposal, but most companies do it incorrectly. What’s the best way to blog from a larger organization?
- Search Engine Optimized PR – How to SEO your press releases so they show up on the search engines like Google in just a few hours, then leverage it for long-term lead generation. (Almost every company we’ve worked with has no idea this exists!)
- Performance metrics and KPIs – If you don’t measure what you put in place, you’re wasting your marketing money.
- Website usability – Your web team may have unwittingly built usability problems into the website. Can your customers find what they want quickly or convert easily?
Your employees deserve to have the right tools at their disposal to attract the customers you’re seeking without spinning their wheels trying to figure it out. Put your entire marketing team on the same playing field so together, your efforts will rock the world.
What Others Say About Our Training
We’re rated 5.0/5 stars by our students on Google!
“When I signed up for the class, I was hoping to gain skills that would help me to be able to communicate intelligently with our Web Team about different SEO efforts for our company blogs. Not only did I acquire the ability to do this, but I also gained many SEO skills that I can use and implement on my own, without the help of our Web Team. Tom, was absolutely fantastic! There was not a single question he could not answer, and he was very clear and thorough in the way he explained each concept. Whether you are on the marketing team like me, own your own business, or are just interested in SEO in general, I would highly recommend signing up!”
“I am a volunteer for SCORE. This is a national organization that helps small business people with free counseling. Thomas Petty has been an invaluable resource for the clients of my local chapter as well as for me personally. Using the principals taught by Mr. Petty in workshops he has done for SCORE dozens of clients now have better looking and better working websites than they could have otherwise imagined. I have used his teachings to aid many of my clients to make their websites more visible on the Internet and to aid them in increasing revenue as a result of the Petty inspired direction I have supplied them.”
SCORE East Bay
“Tom is a clear instructor who is always happy to answer questions, and he provides just enough detail to grasp the concepts without being overwhelmed. I left with a clear plan of how to improve our website for the search engines and a toolkit that applies to a range of businesses. I highly recommend taking a course with Tom!”
University of California Berkeley
“Thank you for this and for a very useful class. Everyone said great things about it.”
Deputy Director, California Prevention Training Center
University of California San Francisco