Thrive NOW™ – Practical Support for SF Bay Area Small Businesses
Tuesday, April 14, 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
The coronavirus emergency has really made us all shift gears, and many small business owners are struggling to figure out what to do next. In response, my good friends, Sydni Craig-Hart and her husband, Wil Hart, pulled together a small business summit for April 14 with several Bay Area experts on different topics to help you get through the next few months and successfully come out on the other side.
This is 100% free and there will be NO sales pitches. It’s a half day of information and interviews from several experts, including:
- Michele Molitor: How to Overcome Your Fears and Rewire Your Thinking For Success
- Tara Powers: How to Successfully Lead a Virtual Team for the First Time
- Elaine Betts: Creating New Streams of Revenue – What to Consider and How to Do It
- Brian Ripley: COVID-19 Legal Considerations – Action to Take Now and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Thomas Petty: Get Your Business Found Online and Attract New Customers
We hope you’ll join us for this summit, and invite your other small business owner friends to register. There is limited space, but we’ll try to accommodate as many people as we can!